The listed price is the price you pay, expressed in United States dollars (USD). Including tax.
We can make customized trips up to 10 days cruising through the Amazon river, the Yanayacu zone, Yarapa river and the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve. You can plan a mixture of lodging and camping or camping only for the more adventurous format. We have specialized bi-lingual guides, with years of experience on birdwatching tours, groups or private. All food, water and camping equipment will be provided. Please contact us to make a plan for your desired trip.
Yes. We take Bitcoin as payment. If you would like to pay for your Amazon tour using Bitcoin please contact us for further instructions.
We strongly believe in the value that cryptocurrencies are bringing to our society. We, at Amazon Experience, are committed to support and accept payments from the following cryptocurrencies:
- Ethereum (ETH) – https://www.ethereum.org/
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) – https://ethereumclassic.github.io/
- PIVX – https://pivx.org/
- Lisk – https://lisk.io/
- Ark – https://ark.io/
- Litecoin – https://litecoin.org/
- Dynamic (DYN) – https://dynamic.duality.solutions/
- Sequence (SEQ) – https://sequence.duality.solutions/
- NEO – https://neo.org/
- Digital Cash (DASH) – https://www.dash.org
- Gulden (NLG) – https://gulden.com/
- Verge (XVG) – http://vergecurrency.com/
- Hyper Stake (HYP) – http://hyperstake.io/
If you want to pay with any of the cryptocurrencies listed here please contact us for further instructions on how to proceed for booking your tour.
If you want to pay in another cryptocurrency not listed here please contact us anyway, We might be able to accept it. If not, you can always exchange for a supported cryptocurrency using https://changelly.com/ or https://shapeshift.io/